WELCOME TO MY LOVE WORLD

WELCOME!!! GLAD TO MEET ALL~ HELP ME TRYING TO BE A SPECIAL PERSON..

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Birthday


Wow! I can't believe my birthday same as soohyun oppa... Love it! Theres so many peeps wishing me in my fb.. I feel touching in this heart... That boy also wishing me...Huhu, I can't believe it.... Thanks my boy! Almost in my own world... I'll never leave my dancing.. I love dancing,nobody can't stopping me.. Let's not told my frenz bout this blog.. This can just be my world diary! As my tittle "secret world".. Huhu.. I hope I get more present from ma fake frenz... Even only a fake.. Very sad,never had a best frenz ever..it's ok,I can live myself on my own world.. Let's not think bout a bad things. Today is my best day.., n maybe tomorrow will be the most best! Yes! Let's start wif a new life n world... dancing is the best!!! Yahoooooo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment