WELCOME TO MY LOVE WORLD

WELCOME!!! GLAD TO MEET ALL~ HELP ME TRYING TO BE A SPECIAL PERSON..

Wednesday, 7 January 2015

HOW TO CONFESS

Guys~ can u tell me how to confess to a guy.. I'm really shy.. Don't know if I can do it.. I likes someone now, but he seems doesn't notice at all.. How can I confess to him.. I'm really shy.. And I'm also worry that he will rejected me.. How to make him accepted me as I am.. He seems like a good guy.. But I don't know if he was behind me.. I just can't judge him without any prove.. But there was something that disturb my mind.. Actually, he already has a girlfriend but I don't know if he really love his girlfriend.. Cuz his girlfriend was far away from him.. She was studying at London, UK.. How can I say this.. She was not bad.. Sometimes cute n sometimes pretty too.. He got tastes.. He might be bored here cuz his girlfriend was not with him.. I'm afraid to snatch someone lover's.. But I also love him deep in my heart.. I just can't show it.. What can I do now.. Please, I need some advice.. Especially from guys out there.. I want your opinion.. 

e-mail me at :
sis.ocean10@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment