WELCOME TO MY LOVE WORLD

WELCOME!!! GLAD TO MEET ALL~ HELP ME TRYING TO BE A SPECIAL PERSON..

Tuesday, 19 January 2016

I will always hold u

Hey boy, even if u are not here but I still want u to know that I will always love u and I know that u are the person that I have been searching for this whole time. U already become so much hot lately and every girl are chasing for u. But do u know that I am not chasing for u as other girls. I am instead are chasing for your sincere heart. I know it is so hard for u to live like that but I will always believe in u. I know u can control it. Because u are the strongest in the inside. Please dont give up from what u are doing right now. U can fight it till the end. Let the past go and continue with a new solution without leaving the person u love. Boy u are The sweetest Slayer of my heart. Dont think about what people will think about u. Just go with the best attitude as u before when u were a school prefect. Remember my keywords "Boy u are The sweetest Slayer of my heart". 

No comments:

Post a Comment