WELCOME TO MY LOVE WORLD
WELCOME!!! GLAD TO MEET ALL~ HELP ME TRYING TO BE A SPECIAL PERSON..
Sunday, 29 April 2012
Stepsister in silent?!
I hate that person but why I always company her.. Huh! Such a weird manner. What to do,I didn't have any fren to company also to chatting with... I'm just talk with who didn't have fren like me and also with peeps that have problem.., if peeps have problem,they will find me and ask for tips.., I hate diz moment,. When they happy,they forget peeps behind them.. Only in trouble they will remember... Diz is peeps now! My mom say if we want something good,we has to be good..., that's why I just talk to all peeps who talk to me... I don't want peeps say i'm the peeps who forget all trouble person.. I will try to help peeps if I can., that person is like that,. She forget me after we become close.. What an unloyalty fren.., she also steal my lovely little sister..., I love she(little sister)but she lie to me..., and hiding from me.., 6 month she didn't tell me that she already being a stepsister with that person I hate.., I don't know for what she hiding this from me.., how dare she doing it to me and my best fren.., we all feel very disappointed with our sister., why she doing this? Please realize sis! Huh! My heart hurting right now.., and I will not talk with her now.., an hour ago she call me but I did not talk to much.., and i'm just jeering her coz want she to realize her mistake.., think bout diz,sis!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment