As usually,I’ve said
b4,nobody wanna cares about me. My fren sick,everyone wanna treat her. But if
I’m sick,nobody wanna give a treat 4 me. I’m just doing it alone 4 myself. Even
if I told them that I’m sick, they just keep silent n did not wantto treat me.,
I know that I’m said that I don’t like people treat me,but they must
understand.i’m an egoist person n didn’t want to tell my true feeling… I know
no people hate to be treat, they just said, but nobody know.., n maybe they be
shy too., as me,. Feels like I’am a very boring person 4 all. Everyone just
cares bout popular n glamorous people. I must have a thick n strong heart., I
can do it myself n I don’t need anyone to help., I know I can do it.,.,,… Stand
on my own leg is the most better than hope 4 other.,. I must be strong than
other,. N also no to be a selfish people~ JST©þê
No comments:
Post a Comment